Monday, December 26, 2011

Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow!

Now is everything!
From the beating of my heart to the beauty around me,
Sharing moments with friends and my loving family,
Helping a stranger or giving a smile,
Just watching the sunset or a blue sunlit sky.
Now is amazing with a good look around
With eyes that can see, what some haven't found.


On to today, what can I do?
Can I change the world between ten & two,
Make someone smile or plant out a tree,
Can I turn off a light, water sparingly
Help out a stranger, lift them up to their feet,
Am I grateful enough to do a good deed?
So today, feel good with what you achieve
Now on to tomorrow & you'll see what I mean.


Well tomorrow you see starts yesterday
Because what you pass out to the world
Comes back, in a very big way
So when you are thinking "it's all about me"
Take a step back and soon you will see
That the best tomorrows mean, you felt good yesterday
You made time for others & helped in some way
So you did change the world with, "it's alright mate"
Pay it forward to others and life truly is great!


deeliciousoz.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment